Onondaga County election officials are taking action to try to ease the crush of early voters who have been heading to the polls in droves the last four days. Like many other locations in New York state, central New York voters are choosing to cast their ballot early this presidential election year, and it’s created long lines and waits. Onondaga County Democratic Elections Commissioner Dustin Czarny says the county will expand the hours at its six election sites this weekend in order to move...
- Some ballot requests may be affected by Chenango County cyber attack
- Latest Siena Poll has Katko-Balter race as a dead heat
- Working Families Party employs big-name progressives in fight to preserve ballot line
- Balter claims Katko’s ads are racist, misogynist. Are they?
- John Mannion and Angi Renna debate on the Campbell Conversations
- Early voting in New York starts October 24
- In open CNY Assembly race, Lemondes, Carabajal share their views on budget deficit, bail reform