NEW YORK (AP) — New York state’s coronavirus death toll is nearing 1,000. Gov. Andrew Cuomo said. The state accounts for more than 40% of coronavirus deaths in the U.S. The number of disease-related deaths in the state jumped Sunday to 965 from 728 the day before, Cuomo said. The vast majority have been in New York City. Figures released Sunday morning showed 678 coronavirus deaths in the city, which continues to be the epicenter of the pandemic in the U.S. Meanwhile, new data is showing...
- Facing Likely Defeat, Bernie Sanders' Campaign Found A New Cause
- NY delays presidential primary; Trump nixes quarantine idea
- Bernie Sanders On His Campaign: 'It's Going To Be A Very Steep Road'
- Senate Coronavirus Bill Includes $400 Million To Protect Elections
- A Grounded Biden Campaign Is Trying To Reach Voters In The Cloud