The Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) has started closing on privately owned properties in downtown Utica to make way for its new hospital. Officials hope to break ground on the $480 million facility by the end of the year. But MVHS will first have to deal with a lawsuit filed by a group that's opposed to the project. No Hospital Downtown's lawsuit takes issue with the state-mandated environmental review process, called SEQR, that wrapped up this spring. The group's co-founder Jim Brock says...
The latest from WRVO
- 'Says You!' comes to Syracuse and Utica for live tapings in November
- Rachel Martin, host of 'Morning Edition,' coming to Syracuse this fall
- Brains & Losses: The bottom line on aging and financial vulnerability
- Job opening: Digital Coordinator
- Old time radio returns to the movies with 'Murder, My Sweet'
- Can We Talk?: Asking for Help
- Donate $50 in support of 50 years of great radio