NEW YORK (AP) — As coronavirus cases kept rising in the national epicenter of New York, President Donald Trump said Saturday he is considering a quarantine affecting residents of the state and neighboring New Jersey and Connecticut. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Saturday he wasn’t sure what the president meant but didn’t “like the sound of it.”
- NY delays presidential primary until June; nurses plead for masks
- Bernie Sanders On His Campaign: 'It's Going To Be A Very Steep Road'
- Senate Coronavirus Bill Includes $400 Million To Protect Elections
- A Grounded Biden Campaign Is Trying To Reach Voters In The Cloud
- Virus Puts Democracy On Hold For First-Time Voters