Administrators at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center in Syracuse are closing its two urgent care facilities and laying off employees. CFO Meredith Price said in the last few months, revenues from elective surgeries -which were put on hold for two months- have dipped at a time when the costs related to preparing staff to handle coronavirus cases continue to increase.
- Progressives Surge In Congressional Democratic Primaries
- Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks Easier Voting By Mail In Alabama During Coronavirus
- Biden Outpaces Trump As Campaigns Report Record Fundraising
- Biden Faces Pressure To Pick A Black Running Mate. But Warren Remains A Top Contender
- Hundreds Of Former Bush Officials Unite To Endorse Joe Biden