Updated at 8:48 p.m. ET Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has won the Nevada caucuses , according to an Associated Press projection. The win gives Sanders victories in two of the first three states to weigh in on the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. His other win was in New Hampshire, and he also ended in a near-tie atop the still-muddled Iowa caucuses. Loading... "In Nevada, we have just put together a multigenerational, multiracial coalition, which is going to not only win in Nevada, it's...
- Sanders Projected To Win Nevada Caucuses, Solidifying Front-Runner Status
- 6 Things To Watch In The Nevada Caucuses
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez Launches Political Group To Boost Progressive Candidates
- Bloomberg: 3 Women Who Made 'Complaints About Comments' Can Seek NDA Releases
- Bloomberg Has Already Spent $450 Million On Ads Since Launching His Campaign