State officials will spend this week reviewing school district plans for reopening this fall in the midst of a global pandemic. Most school districts in central New York have decided on a hybrid model that alternates in-person and remote learning. But Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon fears those kinds of models will create other problems in the long run. McMahon’s biggest question about proposals is who will watch the kids? He believes a hybrid plan, that brings in elementary aged kids...
- 2020 Electoral Map Ratings: Trump Slides, Biden Advantage Expands Over 270 Votes
- Police Reform Debate Elevates Black Caucus Chair Bass' Profile As Possible VP Pick
- Citing Election Delay Tweet, Influential Trump Ally Now Demands His Re-Impeachment
- Fueled By Suburbs, Democrats Are Poised For Gains In Key States, Analysis Finds
- Trump Floats Delaying The Election. It Would Require A Change In Law