DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — As unrest spread across dozens of American cities on Friday, the Pentagon took the rare step of ordering the Army to put several active-duty U.S. military police units on the ready to deploy to Minneapolis, where the police killing of George Floyd sparked the widespread protests.
- As More Americans Prepare To Vote By Mail, Postal Service Faces Big Challenges
- Bernie Sanders' Campaign Could Provide Lessons For Biden Latino Outreach
- Voters must register by Friday to be eligible for June 23 primary
- Pandemic Puts A Crimp On Voter Registration, Potentially Altering Electorate
- Money Tracker: How Much Trump And Biden Have Raised In The 2020 Election