Innovative Aging Technology
Living Longer, Living Better: Creating and Sustaining the Academic-Clinical-Business Partnerships that Drive Innovation for Aging in Place
A panel discussion moderated by Catherine Loper, WRVO Director of News and Public Affairs
Listen to the podcast here.
- Gail Carmichel, VP, Clinical Operations Visiting Nurses Association of Syracuse
- Cindy Nigolian, Clinical Administrator and Senior Advisor, Nurses Improving the Care of Health System Elders (NICHE)
- Anthony Joseph, VP for Long-term Care, Samaritan Medical Center, Watertown
- Joseph Coughlin, Founding Director, M.I.T. AgeLab
- Julie Shimer, former chief executive officer and president and now chief innovation officer, Welch Allyn
- Ken Piazza, Geriatric and Extended Care Manager at the Syracuse VA Medical Center (VAMC)
- Steven Goodman, Ph.D., VP for Research, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Marybeth McCall, MD, VP Chief Medical Officer Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
More information about the Aging-in-place Symposium here.