WRVO Cornerstone Society
Members of the Cornerstone Society provide leading support for Central and Northern New York’s Source for NPR News, WRVO. Cornerstone Society listeners are among WRVO’s most generous annual contributors. Cornerstone members lay the foundation of support that helps preserve the vital news and information service that WRVO provides to the region.
Support at this level helps WRVO reach beyond the status quo both on-air and online. More importantly, Cornerstone members often serve as counselors to the staff and WRVO's ambassadors in the community. They encourage us to dream big and to grow as a cultural and civic resource within the region.
Cornerstone Membership starts at $500 and includes silver, gold and platinum levels. Cornerstone contributors are recognized with several special benefits:
Silver Level - $500 - $999 :
- Priority invitations and admission to specified WRVO sponsored events
- Complimentary admission to private receptions honoring NPR personalities
- Personalized tours of the WRVO studios
- Opportunity to record a testimonial indicating why you listen to and support WRVO
- Advance notice of upcoming projects and programs of special interest
- Opportunities to be thanked on-air for your support
Gold Level - $1,000 - $2,499 :
- Gold level members enjoy all the benefits above, plus
- More numerous on-air mentions of your support (if desired)
Platinum Level - $2,500 + :
- Platinum level members enjoy all the benefits above, plus
- The highest frequency of on-air recognition of your support (if desired)
Become a member of the Cornerstone Society today. By making a gift of $500 or more, you recognize WRVO as an important cultural asset in our community and join with us in making great NPR News available every hour of every day. Use our secure website to make a donation today.
For more information please call 315-312-3690, or toll-free at 1-800-341-3690.