Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
More News From WRVO
EPA's Great Lakes Earth Day Challenge
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – The Environmental Protection agency is urging people to dispose of unused medications and electronic devices properly.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Director of the Division of Environmental Planning and Protection in the Region two office of the U.S. EPA, Walter Mugdan.